Follow us on facebook
December 29, 2021
Version 16.12 of DESIGN II for Windows is available...
November 17, 2021
Please note that WinSim Inc. will be closed on the following days ...
September 16, 2021
The documentation for DESIGN II for Windows has been updated...
January 19, 2021
Updated the tutorial...
February 21, 2020
Mr. Lynn McGuire will be attending the Laurance Reid...
February 18, 2020
The DESIGN II for Windows brochure has been updated...
September 17, 2018
Free introductory training is available on Friday, November 2, 2018 in ...
May 29, 2018
We have a new GDPR compliant privacy notice ...
March 3, 2017
Please fill out the DESIGN II for Windows survey...
November 21, 2016
WinSim is seeking a Project Sales Engineer ...
November 21, 2012
WinSim is seeking Resellers for International Markets ...
WinSim develops and markets DESIGN II for Windows, a steady-state and dynamic process simulator. We have been doing this since 1995 when we purchased the rights to the program from
WinSim has over 2,000 active users of DESIGN II throughout the world. The company is based in the Houston, Texas metropolitan area.
Rigorous Process Simulation for Chemical and Hydrocarbon Processes including Refining, Refrigeration, Petrochemical, Gas Processing, Gas Treating, Pipelines, Fuel Cells, Ammonia, Methanol, Sulfur and Hydrogen Facilities
- Chemical Process Simulation (Process Modeling)
- Hydrocarbon Process Simulation (Process Modeling)
- 60+ Thermodynamic Methods / 1,200+ Component Database
- Crude, Mixed Amine and Multi-Component Distillation Towers
- Flash Vessel Sizing / 2 phase heat Exchanger Rating
- Four Phase Thermodynamic Calculations (vapor, hydrocarbon liquid, aqueous liquid, and solid)
- Crude Feed Specifications (ASTM D-86/1160, TBP)
- ChemTran Data Regression and Property Constants
- Automatic Output to Microsoft Excel
- Visual Basic / Visual C++ interface
- Inline Fortran / Process Optimization / Case Study
Our Brochure (PDF)
Link2WinSim allows anyone to embed the powerful capabilities of one of the most advanced process simulation companies in the world in their proprietary software.
- Component Physical Properties
- Flash Calculations
- Any stream or unit module calculations and results
Link2WinSim can help you enhance the capabilities of your proprietary software package or quickly enable the decision making of your field personnel.